ACT Case Manager/Supported Employment Specialist
Expired 2 years agoInactive Job
- ACT Case Manager/Supported Employment Specialist
- This position requires a valid driver’s license, proof of adequate auto insurance and completion of driver, criminal and background records checks.
- This unique position is responsible for providing case management and clinical interventions with a focus on employment for adults in our Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) program.
- Northern Human Services offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, employer paid group Life, LTD & AD&D insurances, 11 paid holidays, generous paid time off and more.
- The Mental Health Center provides a team-oriented environment which emphasizes professional development, quality improvement and consumer/community services.
- Applicant must possess strong communication and organizational skills, be flexible and enjoy working with people.
- This a full-time position and requires a Bachelor’s degree with experience in human services.
- Get job updates from The Mental Health Center - Northern Human Services
Links for The Mental Health Center - Northern Human Services