Accounts Receivable Representative
Expired 5 years agoInactive Job
- Well respected urgent care company has multiple openings for an experienced accounts receivable representative.
- Mission To provide responsive, compassionate emergency-level care on a walk-in basis to people with urgent medical needs
- The primary responsibility of the A/R Biller is the accurate review, approval, and release of patient accounts from pending to billable status, accurate submission of all claims to primary, secondary, tertiary or any other payer of an account including any guarantors for services provided.
- This includes claims to commercial, Medicaid, Medicare, and private pay accounts.
- Completing document request forms and forwarding to location.
- Mailing or transmitting claims within established filing limits.
- Working denials in a timely manner.
- Ensuring charges released for billing are properly supported by an office note, physician orders, or other documents.
Links for Premier Immediate Medical Care