Accounts Receivable Clerk
Expired 16 hours agoInactive Job
- This is a short-term temporary Accounts Receivable Clerk position and is based in the Dallas, Texas area.
- Description Accountemps currently has a position open at a renowned CPA Firm - Other company for an experienced Accounts Receivable (A/R) professional.
- We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training.
- Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes' inaugural list of America's Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
- In this position, you will enter, post and reconcile batches, research and resolve customer A/R issues, prepare aging report, place billing and collection calls, maintain cash receipts journal, update, and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L. If you are looking for a company that offers great career growth potential and an impressive benefits package, this could be a great match for you.
- Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf.
- All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Links for Robert Half Accountemps