Accounts Payable Specialist
- Suggest Revision
$45,344 a year
- The Accounts Payable Specialist will have specific responsibility for ensuring that all invoices are processed in a timely manner, which will include matching and/or preparing purchase orders,
- coding in compliance with the tribal chart of accounts, obtaining appropriate signatures, and entering into the accounting database.
- The Accounts Payable Specialist will also develop and
- present to Payroll and Accounts Payable Manager the invoices being prepared for payment.
- Provides day-to-day accounts payable activities including purchase order review, data entry, reconciling vendor statements, and year-end W9 processing
Updated 401 days ago