- CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world.
- Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
- Effective January 6, 2020, the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requires employers to conduct a pre-employment verification full query against the newly established License Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse prior to beginning employment in a position that requires a valid commercial driver’s license (CDL).
- The person in this role may be able to work a hybrid schedule which includes a mixture of remote and on-site at our Willimar, MN or Fargo, N.D. officeResponsibilities- Work with sales department to provide customers with quality service, accurate contracts and billings, current account information, smooth transactions, and a positive experience with CHS Agronomy.
- Candidates seeking employment in a position that requires a commercial motor vehicle license must voluntarily enter their information into the FMCSA and must provide disclosure authorization, at the time of offer, to CHS or an authorized third-party agent of CHS to verify the information.
- SummaryCHS Agronomy has an exciting opportunity in our Agronomy Division.
- We are looking for an Accounting Specialist to join our growing team.
- At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
Links for CHS