Accounting Principals: Sales Executive
- Accounting Principals is an industry leader in temporary and permanent recruitment within Accounting and Finance.
- We work with premier clients, from small businesses to Global Fortune 500 companies and we know that every opening is more than a job and that every candidate is more than a resume.
- We work closely with candidates to understand their needs and apply our industry experience to make matches for clients that drive business results.
- Our ability to dynamically balance your needs with the right solutions gives both clients and candidates the right fit to achieve success.
- SUMMARY:The Sales Executive role is responsible for the development and maintenance of branch accounts.
- This is achieved through outside sales activity, qualification of prospective clients and the development of existing client accounts.
- This role may also be responsible for interviewing, screening, and testing applicants to determine their skill set in order to assess appropriate placement opportunities.
- Prepare and appropriately document sales reports for all weekly sales activity, market and competitor information and business and market trends.
- Define targeted companies and forecast semi-annual projections.
- COMPANY OVERVIEW:Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, and Special Counsel is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
- We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries.
- Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world.
- That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
- Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada.
- Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
- Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledThe Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Stand out and contact Accounting Principals directly