Accounting Principals: Accounts Payable Technician
- Job DescriptionAccounts Payable Technician Accounting Principles is partnering with a well-known company to fill their open Accounts Payable Technician job in Broomfield, CO. To qualify, you must possess at least 3 year of recent, relevant experience.
- Our client is known for their great relaxing work environment.
- This is a TEMPORARY job opportunity that could be extended or result in a permanent position, based on your performance and our client's needs.
- You will earn between $17.00 and $19.00 per hour in this TEMPORARY job opportunity.
- Responsibilities: � Processing full-cycle accounts payable � Preparing checks, documentation, and vender maintenance � Maximizing potential vendor discounts � Preparing Month End Accruals � Uploading ACH daily � Reviewing and auditing processed checks Qualifications: � At least 3 years of recent, relevant experience processing full-cycle accounts payable � Experience using Lawson or Imagnow Software required � Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- � Excellent analytical skills � Ability to work independently and on a team If you think your skillset makes you the best candidate for this Accounts Payable Specialist job in Broomfield, CO, then apply NOW!
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Stand out and contact Accounting Principals directly