Last updated 3 days ago
- They must be able to adapt to a continually evolving environment and be excited to work for a fast-growing nonprofit that works to provide solutions to complex social problems, including ending homelessness and human trafficking.
- The Accounting Manager will work closely with the Executive Leadership Team and the organization's third-party contracted accounting firm.
- Position OverviewCity Net's parent organization-Kingdom Causes, Inc.-is seeking an Accounting Manager responsible for managing Kingdom Causes' and its affiliate organizations' financial transactions, for producing reports regarding those transactions, and for reconciling all accounts to ensure their accuracy.
- The incumbent works full-time from the Anaheim, CA office of Kingdom Causes/City Net, where the office hours are Monday-Friday 8:30 am-5:00 pm, and some evenings weekends as necessary for optimal business function.
- This position requires occasional local travel, primarily in Southern California.
- Job Type: Regular, Full-time, SalariedStatus: ExemptStarting Wage Range: $60,000-$70,000 per year, gross (dependent on experience, education, and market factors)Supervises: Staff and Contractors of the Finance DepartmentExpected Hours and Place of Work: This is not a remote position.
Links for City Net