Accounting Associate - Government Contracting!
Last updated 27 days ago
- Deltek Costpoint, Deltek GCS Premier, or MS Dynamics would be very helpful, must have some accounting ERP system experience
- Cash receipts (Entering into Costpoint.
- Our client is a government contractor providing program management, consulting and training solutions
- Full cycle a/p: Bulk of work is ap (receiving invoices through email and mail Controller can scan to this person to enter in).
- Payroll spreadsheets (115 employees, multi state, every other week) lot of detail to pay attention to including hourly expense, TE reimbursements, one office may receive a special bonus all of that data will be put into spreadsheet that is sent to ADP).
- Reconciliations payroll reconciliations, ensuring all travel expense reports have been included in the payroll
- This position will work closely under the Controller a seasoned leader with extensive government contracting accounting experience
- Will be given a spreadsheet will show account#, invoice# and amount that will be entered.)
Links for Creative Financial Staffing