Expired 6 years agoInactive Job
- Perform/maintain duties that could involve payroll, AP, AR, cash receipts, GPS Portal, inventory, music licensing, log reconciliation, circulation/advertising adjustments, etc.
- Knowledge of Lawson, BPC, EDMS (publishing), Wide Orbit (broadcast)
- Develop and maintain a relationship with shared service centers relating to account reconciliations, journal entries, accounts payable, billing and cash receipts, credit and collections.
- As a part of Gannett Co., Inc., the nation's largest media and marketing solutions company, we offer a dynamic, community-focused environment where individuals are rewarded for exceptional performance.
- In all phases of the hub’s evolution, the Accountant provides direct support to the hub and business units.
- Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer.
- Assist the financial analysis team with expense forecasting and budgeting when needed.
- Pre-employment drug testing and background screening are required.
Links for The Star Press