Expired 5 years agoInactive Job
- Prepares fence products for customers or for stock including notching/cutting/swedging/bending pipe and/or resawing/dog-earing lumber using simple machinery and hand tools such as drill press, pipe bender, pipe cutter, swedging machine, table saw, dor-ear/picket pointer, flex machine.
- Master Halco, the largest manufacturer/distributor of fencing products, has an immediate opportunity for a warehouse employee.
- May use and/or learn documentation including pipe/wood inventory reporting, sales ordrs, bills of lading, shipping documentation, cycle counting, etc.
- The warehouse employee p erforms a full range of duties requiring limited knowledge or skills although spends majority of the work day using a forklift to load/unload trucks and prepare materials for customers or further processing, such as pipe cutting/bending/swedging and/or lumber preparation/order pulling.
- Unloads incoming materials including pipe stock, wire rolls, fittings, lumber, etc.
- Learns from more experienced yard personnel pulling orders from stock and filling will-call orders as well as restocking warehouse or parts bins, etc.
- Performs routine yard and warehouse maintenance (sweeping/cleaning) and minor repair and maintenance on equipment/tools.
- Must pass forklift certification tests.
Links for The Independence Fund Inc.