- From its headquarters near historic Dodger stadium, the company provides sales and service support throughout California and the United States.
- From this one-man operation, selling insurance door-to-door, the company has grown to include employee benefits, property and casualty insurance and consulting services among its offerings.
- Dickerson Employee Benefits has deep roots in the minority and culturally diverse communities of California.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the competitive, regulatory, and legislative environments relevant to the group health insurance industry.
- Work and consult collaboratively with sales support, underwriting, management, agent/brokers, employer group-contacts, and insurance company representatives.
- Alera Group offers industry expertise in insurance services and wealth management, combined with the ability for partner firms to preserve their company cultures, staffing and business models.
- Assist other account executives and vice president as needed Qualifications Education: High school diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience, required.
- In this role, successful candidates need to have exceptional customer service and communication skills to meet prospect and client needs.
Links for Statista