Expired 2 months agoInactive Job
- Established in 2007, IIG Wireless has emerged as a nationally recognized Master Dealer of Metro by T-Mobile in the wireless industry.
- Key Roles and Responsibilities: Mentors and develops sales associates to ensure consistency and effectiveness of offers and/or promotions initiated by company (Metro by T-Mobile) and that they are flawlessly executed.
- Job Type: Full-time Benefits: Health insurance Paid time off Experience: sales: 5 years (Preferred) Education: Associate (Preferred) License: driver's license (Required) Language: Spanish (Required) Work authorization: United States (Required) Work Location: Multiple locations Paid Training: Yes Work Remotely: No Show more
- You’ll be directly responsible for supporting all aspects of the retail sales and operations channel within an assigned territory.
- Title: Account Executive Overall Purpose: We are looking for a competent Account Executive to find business opportunities and manage customer relationships.
- The ideal candidate will have talent in sales and experience in customer service.
- We expect you to be a reliable professional able to achieve balance between customer orientation and a results-driven approach.
- Our company is seeking qualified and driven individuals to join our team to help us continue our growth in the Market place.
Links for IIG Wireless, Inc.