Expired 2 months agoInactive Job
- Job Description Under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst, you will have responsibility for delivering an education program to parents of young people diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Associated topics: aided education, autism, behavior health, behavior specialist, behavioral analysis, behavioral health, deaf, dhh, resource room, special education nurse
- Be prepared to work with the team to deliver ABA education for parents and intervention programs to young people diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Experience working with young people diagnosed with ASD and related disorders
- Preferred Qualifications Although a Bachelors degree is preferred, we are also looking for people who are either currently completing, or are prepared to work toward a Bachelors degree in psychology or related field.
- Experience with educating parents of children diagnosed with autism preferred but not required.
- It is a requirement that you pass a Department of Justice background check
- As a part of a team, work with other team members to contribute to the development of individual intervention programs
Links for Active Steps