Expired 3 years agoInactive Job
- Applicant's military history, school records, police records and driving record will also be investigated.
- Operates computer aided dispatch equipment (CAD) by entering call information and dispatching assigned units to emergency and non-emergency situations.
- Knowledge of and ability to operate LEADS/NCIC.
- Records and maintains patrol line-ups to correctly reflect Patrol personnel on duty and corresponding assigned vehicle.
- REQUIRED EXAMINATIONS: The screening process for any position may include an oral interview, skills test(s) and/or other selection methods designed to measure applicants' ability to perform the essential functions of the job they are seeking.
- Maintain radio communication monitoring with outside law enforcement agencies as needed.
- Answers emergency and non-emergency telephone requests for law enforcement, fire and medical services.
- GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES Under the general supervision of a Communications Supervisor, this position performs critical public contact and communications work necessary for the dispatching of the assigned agencies and related township services to emergency and non-emergency situations, providing operational data to agency personnel.
Links for Austintown Township Police Department