Last updated 22 hours ago
- Knowledge of 3D modeling and asset creation packages like Maya, Houdini, Substance Painter, Substance Designer, ZBrush, Knald, Marmoset, Photoshop, etc.
- As a 3D Artist, you will effectively collaborate with a wide range of disciplines such as product design, engineers, producers, product managers, and art direction to ideate, improve art pipelines, and build assets to define the future of AR/VR.
- Come be a part of the Facebook AR/VR organization as an artist building world-class products that span AR and VR. We are focused on building people-first experiences and believe that AR/VR will help define the future of online interaction.
- Generalist knowledge in skills such as modeling, texturing, lighting, animation, physics and particle systems
- 3+ years of experience in either the game or film industries in either Artist or Technical Artist roles13.
- We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
- Build environments with proprietary VR world-building tools7.
- Optimize assets - topology reduction, draw call reduction, texture baking, etc.
Links for Facebook