21006 - Facilities Maintenance Technician
Expired 15 days agoInactive Job
- Associated topics: automotive, breakdown, equipment, field service technician, machine maintenance, machine repair, maintenance, maintenance technician, mechanical, repair
- Computer keyboard and screen, printer, electronic calculator, fax machine, copier, telephone, and postage machine.
- Facilities maintenance: performs and/or assists with minor repairs and alterations of facilities or furniture, including re-painting areas, repairing drywall, and minor plumbing or landscaping items.
- Summary Supports the Facilities Department by performing manual labor and semi-skilled work in the maintenance of CU buildings, facilities, and grounds that include but are not limited to light landscaping and upkeep, painting, construction, and repair of electrical, mechanical, masonry and carpentry items.
- Preferred painting, basic plumbing, and drywall repair experience.
- Help secure buildings when needed, such as install boards over broken windows/doors, and escort members or non-members of the property.
- Responsible for Main office mail function by picking up/delivering to the post office, sorting and distributing mail, run end-of-day mail through the postage machine.
- Will require the operation of hand and power tools, vehicles, and equipment and be able to perform strenuous manual labor as needed, such as lifting heavy equipment/furniture regularly.
Links for First Financial Credit Union