Tax Staff Accountant - Farmington Hills
- Position Summary: Staff are entry-level employees who are interested in pursuing a career in professional services, in the fields of audit, tax or consulting.
- During this time, the Staff needs to focus on developing skills, building their technical skill base, understanding and executing diligent client service, and getting oriented to the Firms practices, policies, and culture.
- Work is performed under close supervision.
- Responsibilities increase with demonstrated skill.
- Develops proficiency in use of all technology necessary to performance executionUnderstands basics of client systems environment in context of any client project.
- License / CertificationActively working toward passing the CPA Exam, or relevant certification for respective discipline as soon as possible, if certification is not already attained.
- Must maintain required CPE credits annuallyLegal / ComplianceMust complete acknowledgement of Corporate Policy and Compliance ManualMust complete acknowledgement of Employee Manual documentMust complete acknowledgement of Independence Guidelines and Ethical Standards documentGovernmental engagements require ability to obtain a security clearance from the United States government.
Links for Uhy Llp