2022 SIP Investment Guideline Compliance Analyst, US
- We manage investments and develop solutions across the full spectrum of asset classes, strategies and vehicles: fixed income, equities, commodities, asset allocation, ETFs, hedge funds and private equity.
- POSITION DESCRIPTION: 2022 SUMMER INTERN - INVESTMENT GUIDELINE COMPLIANCE INTERNSHIP POSITIONS ARE LOCATED AT PIMCO'S NEWPORT BEACH, CA HEADQUARTERS OR AUSTIN, TX SEE YOURSELF AS AN INVESTMENT GUIDELINE COMPLIANCE ANALYST: As part of PIMCO Investment Guideline Compliance, you'll be responsible for ensuring PIMCO's investment and strategic goals follow client guidelines and applicable regulations.
- You'll showcase your interests, skills, and personality by completing a one-way video interview using the Spark Hire platform If selected to move forward, you'll meet with us during final-round interviews conducted live via Webex.
- Hear about The PIMCO Internship Experience from past interns & search for live virtual recruiting event live virtual recruiting events - As a PIMCO intern, you'll receive competitive compensation, along with a transition bonus to help with relocation to one of our office locations HOW YOU SHOULD APPLY: Applications open July 1, 2021.
- PIMCO is one of the world's premier fixed income investment managers with thousands of professionals around the world united in a single purpose: creating opportunities for our clients in every environment.
- We aspire to cultivate performance and leadership through empowering our people, diversity of thought, and a commitment to an inclusive culture that engages in our global communities.
- You'll learn how each of the four Investment Guideline Compliance sub-groups facilitate the interpretation, coding, time of trade and post-trade monitoring for over 2,900 public funds and separate accounts, working closely with departments across the firm.
- We are PIMCO, a leading global asset management firm.
Links for PIMCO