2021 Summer Vacation Replacement - Detroit Metro Area
Last updated 3 hours ago
- The open positions are located at the following Metro Detroit plants: Jefferson North, Sterling Heights Assembly Plant, Sterling Stamping Plant, Warren Truck Assembly Plant, and Warren Stamping.
- SVRs are assigned to our manufacturing facilities located throughout Illinois, Indiana, Michigan and Ohio in the following organizations: Assembly Operations; Engine and Transmission Manufacturing; Environment, Health and Safety; Industrial Engineering; Manufacturing Engineering; Material Logistics Management; and Stamping Operations.
- The SVR will be required to oversee and develop highly functioning work teams, comprised of team leaders and team members and practice the FCA Leadership Principles.
- Strong background in LEAN manufacturing systems
- The Summer Vacation Replacement (SVR) is responsible for managing multiple work teams in a fast paced, high volume unionized manufacturing environment.
- The SVR will be responsible for coordinating daily team activities to achieve business metrics and implementing World Class Manufacturing (WCM) tools and processes.
- Demonstrated ability to coach/mentor/develop team members
- Previous manufacturing or warehouse supervisory experience
Links for Fiat Chrysler Automobiles