1045 - Ironworker Struct - Journeyman
Last updated 3 days ago
- One of the following: NCCER Rigger NCCER Ironworker NCCER Welding
- NCCER Rigger NCCER Ironworker NCCER Welding
- Associated topics: burner, gas metal arc welding, grinder, ironworker, metal, pipeline, rail, railing, steel, weld
- Must have a working knowledge of structural welding, use of cutting torches and working knowledge of all aspects of the ironworker craft.
- NCCER Ironworking All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- At least 4 years of experience working as an ironworker or similar craft, and a strong working knowledge of the Ironworker craft.
- 1045 - Ironworker Struct - Journeyman
- In addition, must have all necessary tools (see Ironworker tool list).
Links for Overland Contracting